Patents Granted During 2004-2006
- Quality indicator and method for frame selection in wireless network, Co-Inventor, US Patent, 7,079,512, July 18, 2006.
- Wireless router and method for processing traffic in a wireless communications network, Principal Inventor, US Patent, 7,068,624, June 27, 2006.
- Method and system for providing wireless-specific services for a wireless access network, Principal Inventor, US Patent, 7, 058, 033, June 6, 2006.
- Method and system for configuring wireless routers and networks, Co-Inventor, US Patent, 7,031,266, April 18, 2006.
- System and method for transporting in/ain signaling over an internet protocol (IP) network, Principal Inventor, US Patent, 7,006,003, February, 2006.
- Method and system for managing wireless bandwidth resources”, Co-Inventor, US Patent, 6,957,071, October 18, 2005.
- Method and system of integrated rate control for a traffic flow across wireline and wireless networks, Principal Inventor, US Patent, 6,904,286, June, 7, 2005.
- Ram Dantu, and Pete O’Connell, “System and Method for Packet Level Distributed Routing in Fiber Optic Rings”, US Patent 6,532,088, 11th March 2003