Papers Read or Presented, Panelist, Critical Commentary
- Ram Dantu, “Future Threats”, NSF Workshop on Future Topics for Cyber Trust, September, 2006.
- Ram Dantu (panelist), “CISE and Global Implications”, NSF Workshop on Computing Research Infrastructure, Snowbird, Utah, June, 2006
- Ram Dantu, “A Testbed for Research and Development For Securing Multimedia Communication Services”, NSF Workshop on Computing Research Infrastructure, Snowbird,Utah, June, 2006.
- Ram Dantu (panelist), “Top 3 challenges in VoIP Security and Management”, 1st IEEE International Workshop on VoIP Security and Management (VoIPMaSE), Vancouver, BC, Canada, April, 2006.
- Ram Dantu, (Workshop Program Chair), “Securing IMS and VoIP”, 3rd Workshop on Voice over IP Security, 1st of June, 2006, West Berlin, Germany, hosted by Franhofer Fokus Research Institute, sponsored by Tekelec and in cooperation with ACM.
- Ram Dantu, (Guest Editor), “Securing Voice over IP”, special issue of IEEE Network, July, 2006 (co-editing with Henning Schulzrinne of Columbia University and Dipak Ghosal of University of California, Davis)
- Ram Dantu, “Security and Privacy issues in Radiology”, NSF Cyber Trust PI meeting, September, 2005 (invited by Cyber Trust Program Director).
- Ram Dantu (Workshop Program Chair), “Technology and Policy in securing Voice over IP”, 2nd Workshop on Voice over IP Security, 1st June, 2005, Washington, DC, hosted by CSIA and sponsored by 8 companies.
- Ram Dantu, “Panel: What do you mean security VoIP”, panelist, IEEE ENTNET conference in conjunction with Supercom’2005, 6th June, 2005.
- Ram Dantu, “Hospital Network Security: A Blueprint for Implementing Security in Radiology”, First Annual Internet Security Conference, June, 2005, Plano, Texas, USA.
- Ram Dantu, “A Blueprint for Implementing Security in Radiology, AHRA Electronic Imaging Conference, April, 2005.
- Ram Dantu (Workshop Program Chair), “IEEE Workshop on Challenges and Issues in VoIP Security”. Proposal was reviewed and accepted by the IEEE program committee. This workshop will be organized during IEEE GLOBECOM in Dallas, December, 2004. This workshop was attended by leading university researchers as well as leading industry experts in VoIP Security. In addition, experts from DARPA, NSF and Whitehouse are expected to attend the meeting.
- Ram Dantu, “Differences between VoIP and Data Security”, Internet2 workshop on VoIP, Austin, Texas, USA, September, 2004.
- Ram Dantu and Herman Oosterwijk, “Survey on Hospital Network Security and Privacy”, Around 4o hospitals across USA and presented the results to Barco Ltd, August, 20004.
- Ram Dantu,”VoIP Security”, Annual DFW Secret Service Agents Meeting, Dallas, Texas, USA, July, 2004.
- Ram Dantu, “VoIP: Are We Secured”, First Annual Internet Security Conference, Plano, Texas, USA, June, 2004.
- Ram Dantu, “VoIP Security”, 3rd Annual Dallas Wireless Security Conference, DallsCon’2004, May, 2004, Dallas, Texas, USA.
- Sachin Joglekar, Steve Tate, and Ram Dantu, “Embedded monitors for detecting intrusions in cryptographic and application protocols”, 19th Annual ACSAC Conference on Practical Solutions to Real Security Problems, December, 2003 ( presented by MS student in WIP session).
- Ram Dantu, “Latest developments in sensors and security”, The Indus Entrepreneurs Association, Dallas, April 2003.